Thursday, September 1, 2011

Latest Sighting from New Zeland - A Green UFO! Aug 31, 2011

September 1, 2011
New Zeland

We found this footage from YouTube user crimsoncoin, very interesting sighting.  What made this sighting credible is how the camera person zoom in from when he stands, and when the object could barely be seen by naked eyes, till it became a huge and interesting rounded shaped Green 'Ball'.  Looks like Sony Ericsson's Logo to me.

Please check out the video below.


Photo of the object

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that user was banned from YouTube...Tried to ripoff my video, I filed a copyright infringement:
    http://youtu.be/3_AVgdE5wfM

    ReplyDelete
  2. ON 20-06-2018 I WAS AT WORK AND WEN I WENT OUTSIDE I SAW A LIGHT IN THE SKY BUT IT LOOKED LIKE THE SAME AS IN THAT VIDEO . I COULDN'T VIDEO IT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A PHONE ON ME BY THE TIME IT HAPPENED

    ReplyDelete