Wednesday, August 31, 2011

UFO caught on video Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada.

August 31, 2011
Saskatoon, Canada
Date of the sighting: August 29, 2011

Source:  YouTube user ufo2c

Uploader's comment about the footage:

About 00:46 sec in we have some white and red spheres messing around with each other (six or more I believe, with three in a tight group rotating around each other and three off to the left side). I snapped the pic and they were gone! I used VLC to slow down the video and see the others. Maybe I'll do one in slow-mo as well?

I had recently bought a new Camera (SX30IS 35x optical zoom - 800mm) and started photographing and filming the skies over Saskatoon on a regular basis and have been capturing some pretty cool stuff.

What do you think? Still have a bunch more to upload so stay tuned.

UFO Global RC will keep up with ufo2c should there be any updates.

Video of the sighting


Photo of the sighting



No comments:

Post a Comment