Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2 of 3 Bright UFO Orbs Recorded Over Chicago 29 August 2011

August 30, 2011
Chicago Illinois

Source YouTube User guttergawker

Uploader's Comment:

Watch in HD. At 8:30 PM CDT August 29, 2011 the first of three UFO orbs flew over my house. I did not have my camcorder for the first of them but got it for the second and this is what I caught. The 2nd UFO passed over at 8:34 PM CDT then the third brightest flew over at 8:39 PM, all were flying South East. Shortly after I recorded them I received a youtube email from Iwant2believe2 stating they had seen 3 seperate UFO orbs fly over there part of Illinois. They said the third orb was the brightest and that is exactly what I saw and recorded. I asked them to do a MUFON report and I will probably do the same in the morning because its to late and I have to get up for work in 5 hours. Thanks for watching please feel free to comment rate email me friend or subscribe. Will add more details tomorrow.

Video of the sighting


No comments:

Post a Comment